Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paintball Prices On The Rise

I find it interesting that paintball companies feel the need to have a press release stating that that their prices are going up. What if Exxon or Shell did this every time gas prices increased or if your local grocery store sent out flyers with warnings about food that cost more than last week. The prices on consumer goods are on the rise and have been for some time, that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. If you need a new product buy it but if what you have isn't more than a year or two old and is in perfect working order then hold off another year. You don't have to have the latest and greatest all the time. Believe me, I understand wanting to have the newest, fastest, coolest, etc. but I bet 99% of you will survive with what you have. In the end just remember you're way better off than most!

So much for my lame attempt to sound smart....



No comments: